Highlights Of February 19, 2019 Meetings
Special guests from the county were introduced to discuss the relocation of the Lift Station currently located in the North marina near the boat ramp.
*Recreation Committee – Sharon Denson stated that there are funds set aside for the 4th of July Picnic.
*House & Grounds – Jim Frost said that bids have been submitted for the ADA pool lift at $8,000.
*Website Upgrade – Three new policies and one form were voted on and approved. Sharon stated that Dan Smith saved the District around $6,000 for maintaining the previous website for years at no cost to the District.
*Small Boat Rentals will be phased out by October of this year due to the number of missing contracts of the water craft in the storage area. Consideration will be to turn the area into a dog park.
* RFP for Marina Dredging and Piers – To be submitted to local newspapers to be received by the April Board meeting.
* APPROVED ADA ramp work at the West side of the rec hall.
* APPROVED Books in the library will be accepted as District property.
* APPROVED Hand Dryers for 7 bathrooms to include electrical work.
* APPROVED RV temporary parking policy.
* APPROVED No smoking area policy.
* APPROVED Upgrade the current ramp leading to the West entrance of the rec center to ADA compliance to include the hand rail.
* APPROVED Install ADA lift in the pool.
* APPROVED Purchase 10 round folding tables for rec hall events.
* APPROVED Funds for a Pickle Ball court.
* APPROVED Establish and fund a Bayshore Gardens swim team.
* APPROVED Work to refinish the breezeway floor with an epoxy coating.
Complete minutes from the meeting and all Board of Trustees meetings are available in the District office. There is a charge per page for the copies you request.